Monday 18 June 2012

Questionnaires for business

I seem to be creating quite a few questionnaires for business at the moment.

Getting the most out of the participants is quite a skill, but I believe that I'm getting better with each piece of work that I carry out.  Although I would say that I'm far from an expert, I really enjoy finding out what the users need and then working out how we can deliver that using a project.

Many projects don't have a very good User Requirement, or stakeholders haven't been fully engaged with prior to the project starting and this can have some major effects on the chance of success.

If you're reading this because you've recently completed my MSc research questionnaire, then many thanks for participating in my work.  I would appreciate any comments which you have.  On the other hand, if you haven't completed the survey yet, help me by completing it here:

***Link removed***

I'll publish the results here once I've got enough responses and I've had chance to analyse the results!!

I've learned a lot during the last two years and plan to carry on a similar rate of learning as time goes on and I get to use the MSc learning more and more in my daily work.

No comments:

Post a Comment